Monday, October 31, 2005

A beautiful dusk

This picture has been taken by Minolta Dynax 7D at 6pm Oct. 30, 2005 while my wife and I was walking back to my parent's home.
Actually the visibility was not good at the day time. Everything looked gray. But close to dusk the sky turned clear. It's breezing softly. What a beautiful evening! The view was quite breath-taking at the time. Sun already sank and the street lamps were lit. The clouds formed a long beautiful curve and were being burned by the sunset glow. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

秦人木夫(Ocean) said...

Hi Gal, that's called 透视变形(perspective distortion). Basically, there is no way to avoid such a distortion. Coz it's a very natural geometry phenomenon.

秦人木夫(Ocean) said...

Gal, of course you can leave a comment there. Currently, I configure that anyone can leave a comment on my Yahoo! 360. Give it a try!